Images in the Backcountry

Happy Holidays

I thought this holiday season as a way to thank you to all my readers I'd offer a free wallpaper. In order to download the image to your computer all you have to do is go to this link (KO Photography Wall Paper), or click on the images below.  Once there just simply right click to save it to your computer.  I have two sizes available one for the iPhone and the other a desktop version which is HD(1920x1080).  I wish I could offer more but there are just way to many screen sizes out there for me to even being.  I hope you enjoy this gift to you, for the holiday season.  If you do please feel free to share this with all your family and friends!


Click the photo below for the HD Desktop Wallpaper
San Francisco Zoo

Click the photo below for the iPhone Wallpaper
San Francisco Zoo

No comments:

Thank you!

Back To Top