Images in the Backcountry

The One

Most photographers know how exciting it is when they are able to capture "The One"--that shot that comes out just how you wanted.  During my time at Armstrong woods in Occidental, California I had a blast attempting to get that particular photograph. As I mentioned to a good friend who came along for the ride, I even get this feeling in my gut when the photo I'm capturing is it. The interesting thing, however, is that sometimes when photographing, you feel like you have that perfect shot but when you come back and edit you are surprised that it is not the shot you were expecting.  But as most photographers know, even on a 2-hour shoot getting one or two images that you really like is a good feeling.  With that being said, please take a look these photos that I felt have what it takes to be called "The One".  As always your comments are welcomed!

Armstrong Woods Armstrong Woods Armstrong Woods

No comments:

Thank you!

Back To Top