Images in the Backcountry

Love Has No Age

This post will not have any photographs and I thought to myself is that okay?  Should a photography blog have a blog with no photo's?  The answer is yes because when it comes down to it I want everyone that reads my blog to feel like they are getting to know me whether it be through my photographs or through what I have to say.  With that being said today I photographed a wedding and I want to share with you a quote that I posted on my KO Photography Facebook page.  I had this to say:


"Today has really been a great day where I photographed an amazing couple's wedding. This wedding really showed me that love no matter what your age love is love and when you meet that prefect someone no matter if you 20 or 90 years old it can make you feel like your a silly teenager all over again."

No comments:

Thank you!

Back To Top