Images in the Backcountry

Iphone Photography

A few months ago I purchased my first Iphone and decided to try out the camera.  I've always been against taking photos with a camera phone, but have recently changed my outlook on it.  I used to think that the image quality was horrible and would destroy people's perception of good photography.  However, now I feel that having a camera on me 24/7 allows me to capture images that I wouldn't have captured in the past.  It is also pushing me to photograph more and keep my creative mind going which I believe is something that every photographer should be striving to do.  There are people who actually have "Iphone photography" galleries and they are good photographs, simply because these photographers know how to use a camera.  So it appears that it doesn't matter what type of camera you have but rather how you use the camera.  Many professional photographers might agree that if you are a good photographer you can really make any camera work for you.  With that thought in mind, here are a few images that I have taken with my Iphone.  As always feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Iphone Photography

Iphone Photography

Iphone Photography

No comments:

Thank you!

Back To Top