Images in the Backcountry

"Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh My": Fun at the San Francisco Zoo

I always have a great time going to the zoo.  Though this time around was my first time as a parent.  As my son was only ten and a half months old, he didn't really seem too interested at this point, but the kid in me loved seeing all the interesting animals, including the "Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh My".  Then there's the photographer in me so with my 70-200mm 2.8 lens strapped to my camera I went out to capture some images of my favorite animals.  Below are some of the better photos I got.  What are your favorite zoo animals? Let me know by leaving a comment below. 

To purchase any of the images you see here click here
San Francisco Zoo
San Francisco Zoo
San Francisco Zoo
San Francisco Zoo

2 comments:

Thank you!

Back To Top