Images in the Backcountry

Here's to another great year

Another year has come and gone so I though I would share my favorite blogs from this year, along with the most popular one.  Before that I just want to thank all my readers who have been reading my blog from day one. I love getting your emails and your support is amazing. Thanks you all and here's to another great year of photography.

Top 3 favorite blogs in 2014:

1)  "Lions tigers and bears oh my":  Click here to see it

2)  "5 Ways Becoming a Dad Made Me a Better Photographer": Click here to see it

3)  "The Beauty That Never Gets Old": Click here to see it

The most viewed blog was:
  "Lions Tigers and Bears Oh My" (link provided above).

Leave me a comment below and tell me what your favorite blog for 2014 has been?  Thank you once again and here's to 2015! 

No comments:

Thank you!

Back To Top